Our halls of residence
Wohnanlage Henkestraße I – Julius Wrede Heime Erlangen
Henkestraße 38 und 40, 91054 Erlangen
- Central location; university and municipal institutions are easily accessible
- Traditional students’ residence with two 50s-style buildings.
100 furnished single rooms, ranging from a little less than 10 m²
to almost 20 m² in size. The larger rooms are preferentially referred
internally. Moving to another room is possible after about one year.
Showers, sanitation and kitchens are present on each floor.
- Every room has a basin and a new, enlarged balcony
- Recreation rooms, billiard table in the basement, washing machines managed by the residents, several common rooms with satellite TV.
- Outgoing inhabitants from all over the world
- Bicycles can be parked in the basement and in front of the building. The occupants run washing machines at cost price.
- A limited number of parking spaces are available for a fee
- At the central station, take bus number 284, 285, 286, 287 or 294 and get off at the bus stop “Langemarckplatz”
- In 2006, the occupants installed a high-performance data network - connected to the Internet via a dedicated line – available in all rooms.
For further information and applications: WohnService Erlangen
You can find a city map here.
Tel: +49 9131 80 02 67
Please take note that caretakers cannot advise you regarding letting and tenancy agreements in any way! Please contact the employees at the relevant WohnService.